Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to the Team Texas Football blog. We will be covering Team Texas of the All American Football League.

You will have to deal with my bias to The University of Texas. I know that we will have players from all over, but being able to see my horns play a few more games is really going to be awesome. In my opinion this league will work. As a college football fan it hits me right in the middle of my heart. Cheering for a Texas team with a Texas heart will mean so much more to me then cheering for a bunch of Pretty Boy 'Cowboys' from Illinois or a team that has the audacity to call itself "The Texans" and then pass on the Living Breathing Heart of Texas when it is sitting right there in front of you. Yes I'm still bitter about that.

Texas Fight!

No comments: