Monday, January 21, 2008

Broadcast Information - Draft, Coache's Show, Games

I ran across the following information on the Team Texas message board:

The draft will be broadcast on Comcast Sports around the country and locally, live on Channel 55 in Houston. Play On Sports will bring the draft live via the internet to you on the home page for AAFL, where you can click to watch.
I will be tracking it on the Internet and posting updates to the site. I'll try to have one article that I continually update.

In addition, Team Texas is putting together a radio network for the games:

Our marketing state wide is just getting started but we just put a deal together today for our radio network and I am proud to say that at this time we will have our games and coaches shows carried live on ESPN 97.5fm in Houston and KVCE 1160 AM in Dallas. We are working on affiliates around the state as well.



No comments: